By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- SCI-Greene employees taken to hospital; jail on lock down
- Inmate Repeatedly Stabbed at Lawton Correctional Facility
- Nebraska is set to execute death row inmate Carey Dean Moore today
- Metro Jail inmates to receive GED certificates
- Mistrial declared for Tecumseh inmate accused of murder
- Inmate Tip Prompts Russell County Search for Body
- Burke County is putting tablets in the hands of inmates
- Humboldt County Jail inmate charged with possession of a deadly weapon
- Work release inmate captured after walking off job site in Pointe Coupee Parish
- Two La Tuna inmates surrender, one remains missing
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Certified Addiction Counselor -Colorado Springs
The GEO Group
New River Valley Regional Jail