By National Commission on Correctional Health Care
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- State prisons showcase apprenticeship programs
- Meet the new Alabama Corrections Academy graduating class of 2018-03
- In-custody death at correctional facility
- Escaped inmate on the loose in Tennessee
- Colorado Department of Corrections: Media Release on Staff Assault
- Escaped Inmate Apprehended After Search
- Former Delaware Death Row Inmate Who Beat Sex Trafficking Case Arrested
- Chronic Alcohol Abuse Blamed in Death of Topeka Inmate
- Inmate confesses to 90 deaths; investigators corroborate 30
- Oregon jail inmates drunk on hand sanitizer escape work crew on ATV, deputies say
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Law Essay Writing Services UK
Essay Writing Services
Criminal Justice Writer