By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate found dead in St. Clair Co. Jail
- Eureka Police capture escaped inmate
- 53-year-old inmate dies at High Desert State Prison
- Inmate's death investigated as suspected homicide
- DOC: 64 inmates infected with flu, children not allowed to visit
- 2 plead guilty to trying to bring drugs into Carson City prison
- County corrections lieutenant earns national designation
- Iowa Department of Corrections looking for work release escapee
- Riverside man who killed friend in 2012 dies following prison fight
- Search underway for inmate accused of leaving Alabama jail
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary