>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Greetings

Subscribe to Greetings 15 posts, 11 voices

Login to reply

Female user notreallyhere 2 posts

Hi and thanks, served 23 years…..still living the dream !!

Oldpics 229 COGrim 25 posts

Welcome to the circus notreallyhere. You may not look old enough NOW, but stay in this business long enough and you’ll get there.

Female user notreallyhere 2 posts

Hi, I’m a newby here……23 years (still counting) service in HMPS, although I don’t look old enough !!

Female user Akcath 1 post

Hi I’m new to this website and am currently a Criminal Justice student. I would like to get hired on as a C.O. or a Probation Officer. Any suggestions? How’s the job market out there? Is it better to work for a State facility or a private one? Thanks for any help.

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Welcome to the site

Flag shakey 191 posts

Welcome to the party

Female user HDCO 3 posts

Howdy! Just waiting to get my course date to start training up here in Manitoba Canada. This site is great! Thanks for sharing everybody.

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

Welcome!

Flag shakey 191 posts

Or as we say now in Ohio, welcome to the tea bag, because we really got tea bagged from the Governors people.

Hi and Welcome Heat Bag

Michigan Career_Cop 9 posts

LOL@Heat Bag. I’m sorry, Bro! 2 year left for me and then I’m moving to Canada to work in their corrections dept.

Male user Heat Bag 2 posts

Hello new on here. worked in corrections for 8 years in Saskatchewan Canada. Only got 20-25 years left.

Welcome Kely.

Male user RonJr1970 8 posts

Welcome to the site! New Officer here, from Nebraska USA. Lots of friendly, informative people here Kely.

Female user Kely 1 post

Hello, everyone here, glad to be here with you. I’m Kely from London.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015