>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

death row

Subscribe to death row 18 posts, 12 voices

Login to reply

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

In Walla Walla here in Washington the Death chamber is a bit unique. We have two methods; hanging and lethal injection. The hanging traps are above the LI Chamber. Quite welcome Mudflap.

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

I’ll peep out that site you referred to, SMaj. Thanks.

Male user muskrat72 11 posts

jannypan you need to run some antivirus and malware on your computer if you are not intentionally adding those links. Start with malwarebytes and see if it helps….

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

You may have a Trojan. I would run my anti virus.

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

I’m on a site called off2dr.com its all pro death penalty. Great source of information about the death penalty as well.

Male user Monty 1 post

Why do it take so long to fry the inmate. What about are the vitims right. Don’t forget about them. Ohio house death row

Flag shakey 191 posts

This site was infected with spammers a while ago and they placed their ads everywhere, like replica rolex’s on this one. Last week they took all the spammers ads off, so my last reponse makes no sense.

Female user FlyFoxx 4 posts

LOL!!! ultimate advertising for Rolex….“Just when you thought you could not do anymore time for doing the crime…Rolex will help ya roll”….I amuse myself…:)

Flag shakey 191 posts

Why do Death row inmates need Rolex replicas????

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

99% is a great number to work with.
Identacle twins are DNA clones with the very rare exception.
The number is likely 99.8% accurate.
Good enough for me!

Male user Panc 4 posts

In Texas all the male death row inmates are housed in one unit totally seperate from where they are to be executed, same with the women. Usually the day of the execution they are driven to the unit they are to be executed at in Huntsville.

100 5886 Sarge276 45 posts

Something very interesting I learned about DNA. It’s close to 100% but not exactly. I’ve heard that identical twins are pretty much genetic clones of each other being that they both came from the same egg and sperm that just happened to split.
Also I saw something a while back on the Discovery channel, or Court TV, about two separate eggs fertilized by two separate sperm fusing together to make one person with 2 separate distinct DNA codes who could leave one set of DNA ,say hair or skin cells, at a crime scene but a blood test or cheek swab would show a completely different set of DNA. It’s a very rare condition. I think they said there are only 3 known cases in the US. One of the three would’ve never known she had the condition if not for a custody case involving a child she gave birth to that had a totally different DNA than the mother.

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

I wish Canada would bring back the death sentence. With DNA evidence now, we can prove 99% who the offender is.

Female user Swartz 14 posts

In South Africa the death penalty was abolished with the introduction of our Constitution in 1994.The case that is often referred to in Case law is the State vs Makwanyana case.This case was decided while the Constitution was finalised.This case sets the legal president the accused in the case was sentenced to life imprisonement instead of the death penalty.

100 5886 Sarge276 45 posts

Oklahoma houses our death row inmates down the hall from the death chamber. Saves a lot of money since we don’t have to transport them from death row at one facility to the death house at another. Arkansas houses them at a separate facility from the death house until the week of their execution then transports them to the facility with the death house.

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

Canada has no Death Penalty so it’s a non-issue for us.
I wish at times they would bring it back.

Flag shakey 191 posts

Only the States that have the death penalty would house them and being that they are a very small group, they most likley only have one facillity to house them. I don’t know about other States but here in Ohio, we house them seperate from where they are to be executed.

Female user scottish lass 1 post

do many american prisons have death row?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015