>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Baaing

Subscribe to Baaing 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Male user RAMBO-911 1 post

Hi all I’m new here and this is my first post, I would suggest the same tactic sniper posted, there is no need to verbally respond to this situation, you need to take advantage of it, and since this is being done behind your back, yes! just turn around and pick the biggest baddest guy in the area and have him sent to segeration! the inmate who likes baaaing will be wahaaaaing when the big guy is released from seg.

Male user Sniper7310 14 posts

Turn around and pick the biggest guy behind you and have them sent to segregation. Then when he gets out I gaurantee you whoever it was wont do it again. Works everytime.

Female user lissy7 3 posts

It means he is an idiot that thinks he can influence how you do your job by making you feel self conscious about yourself. Either that or maybe he does miss his farm animals :)

Oldpics 229 COGrim 25 posts

Never encountered this so I don’t know what to tell you. Do you have a long goatee beard? Ha-ha. Anyways, next time this happens, try saying something out loud like “sounds like someone misses his farm animals a little too much.”

Female user sasse 1 post

I am a female CO and an inmate keeps baaing at me behind my back (can’t figure out which one it is). Any idea what it means? (Baaing = like a goat or lamb)

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015