>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

So you want to be a C.O. (Youtube)

Subscribe to So you want to be a C.O. (Youtube) 8 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

If you guys don’t know each other after eight years you’ll never know each other, and that’s good.
Tell the Mrs that some faceless name on the North American continent says CONGRATS!

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Made her wait 8 years. LOL

MARRIED?!?!?? Oh, that poor woman! LOL! But I extend sincere congratulations to ya! Welcome back, and welcome to the marital club. We’ve missed your input here.

Off getting married.

Hi Mick! I feared you had flown to greener pastures.

Canusxiii – Sorry to hear about your friend.

We have supervisors who do NOT want zero tolerance on EVERYTHING, and want nuisance contraband taken without a ticket unless we’re taking the same stuff from the same dude over and over. I can not only live with that, I can agree with it. Without a bit of leeway we’d be doing so much paperwork we wouldn’t be able to continue searching for the serious stuff.

That video was Oh So True. But funny all the same. LOL

Male user Canusxiii 116 posts

It hit the nail with me too!I think is 58 where I’m at,a good friend of mine took his life over a
year ago.I was divorced before I got the job but as far as any of my relationship lasting these
seven years in the department,zippo,liked to me a gal that understands what I go thru,no such
Luck yet.
Thank less job,they remember the f-ups.Am the new guys coming,few are good and the rest,
no comment.Got bosses telling me I got to be zero tolerance,write,write,and write.I am just trying
to keep the convicts from killing each other.weapons,assaults,drugs,and cell-phones…
Got me a new assignment starting the 31st.that’s one good thing about the department,opportunity
to move or advanced.

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

One of the Officers I work with showed me this. It hit the nail on the head in my Department.. Anyway.. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfm_upp_c40

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015