>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Can someone answer questions about CCA?

Subscribe to Can someone answer questions about CCA? 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user cetaceasson12 1 post

I believe having your computer knowledge by trade will help you a great deal in this field, but there is a lot you need to want to know if you are going into the criminal justice field.
I would not have commented if I did not, in my humble opinion detect some real sincere and genuine interest in the filed. I have no further comment for you.
Please take it serious.

Male user vuuyan 1 post

Hello there, I recently applied for a correctional officer position at the Adams County Correctional facility Natchez,MS (CCA Ran) I filled out the online application, faxed my papers back, had a phone interview, and a onsite interview. I do not know anything about corrections, and I am a computer tech by trade. I wanted to try something different in my life, and was excited about this. What I am wondering is how many steps are there in this process? I talked with the assistant warden during the interview. I was instructed to bring all of my stuff Social,Drivers license, birth certificate, etc. in the CCA e-mail and to be prepapred to stay four hours. The interview with the warden lasted all of 10 minutes, and he did not want to see any of my stuff? He said I would be notified if I was selected. If there is any officers who can shed some light on this I sure would appreciate it. Did I blow it? Any advice or suggestions, or explanation as to this process. I sure could use some input and advice thanks in advance!

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015