>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Lieutentants Promote Test

Subscribe to Lieutentants Promote Test 6 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Male user cobsmith 4 posts

well I just want to wish you good luck

Female user Dragon Lady 2 posts

Hi, Thanks everyone for the info. The test was taken in Arizona and the test included supervising Inmates and Officer’s also if I get the job I am thinking I would be a good supervisor because I started as a C/O and will never forget where I came from and how hard I worked to get there….

Male user cobsmith 4 posts

don`t know whats on the test where you`re at but i would like to remind you that there is a diffrance between supervising inmates and supervising staff

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

Which state are you taking the test for?

Flag shakey 191 posts

Oh boy, a supervisor with the name DRAGON LADY, thats a C/O’s nightmare. LOL

Female user Dragon Lady 2 posts

Can anyone tell me what is on the Promote Test for job position of Correctional Lieutentant for DOC. I just need a general summary. I also tried to look it up on the web with no luck! I am going to be taking this test in the next few weeks for a job opening.

Thanks

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015