>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

A Select Few.

Subscribe to A Select Few. 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Lion Comfortably ... 154 posts

The AB is actually one of the most serious gangs when it comes to getting business done, although they have quite a few wannabe’s in the bunch like every other gang, but for the most part they tend to shy away from the threats and such unless they are serious. They wouldn’t normally warn the person ahead of time though, so it would seem that this may be from one of the afformentioned wannabes. If they have the home address, hopefully law enforcement officials have taken care of the problem.

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

We have had a couple of officers told recently that one or more of our inmates belonging to the AB (white supremest gang) has put a hit out for them. They are rampant around here. Makes me feel like I live in the sewer with all those turds floating around. One officer got a letter at his home from them saying he was marked.

So many turds. So little toilet paper. lol

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Today I joined a very select group of Officers. I have earned the enmity of inmates so much so that they have ordered an outside “Hit” on me. I was informed of this today by the Police which have received intelligence about it. And rather than Fear, it inspires Pride in me. To know that I have done the Job so well that they feel the need to try and have me killed. The Police Officer was a little taken aback when I started laughing when I was told. So all I could say was Bring it on.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015