>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Forums Tech Talk

iPads and Community Corrections

Subscribe to iPads and Community Corrections 11 posts, 10 voices

Login to reply

Male user ronika9 1 post

Hello everybody, I am a software student and i love to solve program errors, If you have an error then you have to visit my site and find the best solution to solve your error. I have mentioned some file error solutions with easy steps.

Male user yash84 1 post

thnks for this

Female user Tubemate 2 posts

tubematevideodownloaderforpc.com

Female user Tubemate 2 posts

restart it

Female user Olivia12 2 posts

The fame and recognition of this company in the world means that all new models of gadgets are sold out in a matter of days and spend a lot of money on it.

Male user Evan Jose 1 post

If you really want to know about to cleanup and speedup a mac then you are on right place. Check “How to Clear Cache on Mac” by clicking the link, read entire article and you definitely get the anwser of your questions or solution of your problems related to macOS.
maccleanerapp.com/how-to-clear-cache-on-mac

Male user bruccy 3 posts

Thanks for sharing informative post!

Event planner eventeca 1 post

Thank you for share very good information. Your blog is great I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.
http://eventeca.com/digital-conference-app-seminar-software/

Correction officer jamestown0509 313 posts

None of the probation or parole officers I know take a tablet device or laptop with them on a visit. They use a notepad or legal paper, then write the reports back in the office.

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

My experiance with both is they are handy but both unless treated like they are made out of egg shells would break down often. I would assume that most computer work would be done in office. That would make keeping people out of the infromation easier as well.

Male user paul_k 1 post

I am seeking information regarding the use of iPads or other tablet devices in use by probation/parole during the course of community supervision activities.

Are agencies utilizing tablets in lieu of laptops? What info is being gathered? Are you using pre-formatted forms and emailing them? Any good apps? Are you connected to a secured network?

Etc.

Forums Tech Talk

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015