>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Lt. Dave Gozdziewicz

Subscribe to Lt. Dave Gozdziewicz 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

I regret getting older for the the reason that I will see this list grow longer as my friends and brothers of the badge leave this world and which I hope meet in the next.

Lifes to short, so get up and live now before we can only talk about the things we could/should have done.

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

I am saddened to report the loss of another comrade at Douglas County Corections here in Omaha. Ofc Brian Pierce passed away from complications of cancer after a long battle. An excellent Officer, father and good friend to all of us here in Omaha. Despite his battle he came to work every day untill the end, never complained, never neglected his duties, never spoke of lifes bad hand. His courage inspires us to be the best Correctional Officers we can be every day. He strove to be exceptional rather than adequate. Excel rather just be “good enough to get by”. We will miss you Brian, I will see you again at guardmount and at God’s Range where you never miss the bullseye. I will see you again my dearest friend! Squeeze

Male user commander 277 posts

It is a sad thing to lose a friend and comrade. I lost a large number of them and hate it. I was on the honor guard and buried a number of my friends. I didn’t like that duty. Sorry for the loss. I realize this is late in coming Shakey but, I haven’t been on in awhile. Sorry for your loss.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Thoughts and prayers go to the family and friends.

Flag shakey 191 posts

December 6, 2012

Ontario, OH

Lt. David M. “Lt. Goz.” Gozdziewicz, age 64, of Ontario passed away unexpectedly at his home, Wednesday, December 5, 2012. David was born Mat 17, 1948 in Chicago, Illinois and was the son of Angelo Dorto and the late Rose Dorto. He graduated from Perry township High School in 1066. David served in the U>S> Navy during the Vietnam War. He attended North Central State Collage earning a degree in Criminal Justice. He worked at various jobs but found his life’s vocation when he began work for the State of Ohio at the Ohio State Reformatory in 1989. He had planned to retire December 29, 2012. In his spare time he enjoyed boating, fishing and riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle.

I will miss you Dave, stay warm at the camp fire and keep your line wet.

SHAKEY

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015