>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Funeral for daughter of Michael Moore, SC Director of Corrections

Subscribe to Funeral for daughter of Michael Moore, SC Director of Corrections 6 posts, 6 voices

Login to reply

Female user afforableleg... 1 post

You should also look at the latest in laboratory equipment
and research to get the best results when it comes to testing
and working on various types of experiments.

Female user andy905 6 posts

Sorry to hear about your loss of your daughter. I lost a son two years ago and I know what you are going through. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Female user weddingphoto... 1 post

Death is an absolute truth but no one can escape from it.We are professional photographer in abu dhabi and we will take all the types of shots so that after the death of a person all other members can see that.Photos are very precious and valueable.

Male user Pat Keohane 1 post

Mike

Sorry to hear about your loss of your daughter. I lost a son two years ago and I know what you are going through. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Patrick W. Keohane, Retired Federal Prison Warden

Male user aztxguy 1 post

Mr Moore, i was an employee of TDCJ for 23 yrs, some during your tenure as a director. My sister is Sheila Thompson, she was married to Warden Ray Thompson (currently @ Coffield Unit)
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.

Barry Ducharme

Male user corrections.... 8 posts

“Good Afternoon,

Precious Angie, my oldest daughter, was called home to be with the Lord on Sunday, June 15th at 10:45 AM. Your many prayers helped and aided her to improve many times. She fought a great fight until the Lord called her home. All your calls, messages and prayers are greatly appreciated. Please continue to pray for Patrick (husband), Harley, my grandson, and for our entire family. Praise the Lord for his truly amazing Grace and we all look forward to seeing Angie soon to walk hand and hand with her in that wonderful place that He has for us.

God Bless You!

Service Arrangements are as follows:

Tuesday, June 16th,
public viewing at:
Scott’s Funeral Home, 1421 E
Highway 6, Alvin, Texas 77511 from 5PM to 8PM.

Memorial Service at:
Heights Baptist Church, 144 Country Trails
St., Alvin, Texas 77511.

In lieu of flowers the family suggest memorials be made to:
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center – Leukemia Research Department In Honor of Angela Winget
P.O. Box 4486
Houston, Texas 77210-4486"

- Michael Moore

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015