>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Commissary Ideas

Subscribe to Commissary Ideas 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Male user jjarman 1 post

We have a commissary company that we use and the inmates use the phone to place orders as well as buy minutes to use the phone. Every week, the orders automatically get sent to the commissary company and all we have to do is pass it out to the inmates when it comes in. The orders come in a sealed bag with the inmate’s name on it! It’s very easy to use!

Male user Your Tech Fr... 1 post

I have a possible solution to your inquiry. My company specializes in assisting corrections facilities with programs to save money and increase revenues through various means by utilizing the latest state-of-the-art software, equipment and processes. We do just that in over 600 facilities in 39 states across the US serving over 125,000+ inmates every single day. I’d be more than happy to discuss further. Let me know. Thanks

Male user CountyGuy674 1 post

I’m the commissary/inmate account/phones administrator for my county jail. I’m looking for ideas to streamline my process, and I’m also looking for any ideas for maybe some new technology to implement that would help not only myself, but the other officers in my facility.
Just seeing what others in my position have done that they found helped and improved productivity.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015